CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2019-2020 ATHLETIC HANDBOOK
Click Here to view the 2019-2020 Student Accident Insurance Application
- Fall OHSAA Meeting - Wednesday, August 7th - 6pm at Batavia High School
- All Pre-Season athletic paperwork (INCLUDING the OHSAA physical form) must be completed online through the parent portal. Please click the parent portal icon to the left to get started.
- In order to play a sport at Batavia Local Schools, student-athletes must meet all academic and residency eligibility requirements. In addition, all student-athletes must have completed the forms on the parent portal. Any student missing a form will not be able to play in any contest.
- Reminder for last minute schedule changes and updates follow us on twitter @BataviaSports
- In the event of a snow day, all extra-curricular activities will be cancelled. This includes practices and games at all levels.
- Sports fees for the 2019-2020 school year are $175 per sport or $400 for a family pass. A family pass includes unlimited sports for all family members as well as free admission to home regular season events for all immediate family members. Family pass holders will need to present their athletic department issued pass at ticket gates.