CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2020-2021 ATHLETIC HANDBOOK
Click Here to view the 2020-2021 Student Accident Insurance Application
- Fall Sports OHSAA Parent Meeting on August 3rd, 2020, at 6:30pm in the Batavia High School Gym.
- All Pre-Season athletic paperwork (INCLUDING the OHSAA physical form) must be completed online through the FINAL FORMS link above. This includes any homeschool student participating on school athletic teams. Fully completed physical forms by a physician can be uploaded using Final Forms or turned into the Athletic Office.
- In order to play a sport at Batavia Local Schools, student-athletes must meet all academic and residency eligibility requirements. In addition, all student-athletes must have completed the forms on Final Forms. Any student with incomplete forms will not be able to participate in tryouts or practices until all items are completed.
- Reminder for last minute schedule changes and updates follow us on twitter @BataviaSports
- In the event of a snow day, all extra-curricular activities will be cancelled. This includes practices and games at all levels.
- Sports fees for the 2020-2021 school year are $150 per sport per student with a $300 family maximum for the year.
- Sports passes can purchased online by clicking on this link Online Ticketing.