CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2020-2021 ATHLETIC HANDBOOK
Click Here to view the 2020-2021 Student Accident Insurance Application
- The required OHSAA Parent Meeting for 2021 Fall Sports (7th-12th) scheduled for May 27th, 2021, has been postponed to August 2nd, 2021. Individual fall sports coaches may hold meetings prior to summer break and will communicate that to families via Final Forms. It is of utmost importance that families of student-athletes complete their Final Forms profile and sign-up for their 2021-2022 sports as soon as possible, so you can receive regular communication from the Athletic Office and your student-athlete's coaches.
- All Pre-Season athletic paperwork (INCLUDING the OHSAA physical form) must be completed online through the FINAL FORMS link above. This includes any homeschool student participating on school athletic teams. Fully completed physical forms by a physician can be uploaded using Final Forms or turned into the Athletic Office.
- In order to play a sport at Batavia Local Schools, student-athletes must meet all academic and residency eligibility requirements. In addition, all student-athletes must have completed the forms on Final Forms. Any student with incomplete forms will not be able to participate in tryouts or practices until all items are completed.
- Reminder for last minute schedule changes and updates follow us on twitter @BataviaSports
- In the event of a snow day, all extra-curricular activities will be cancelled. This includes practices and games at all levels.
- Sports fees for the 2020-2021 school year are $150 per sport per student with a $300 family maximum for the year.
24/7 Batavia Bulldog Apparel Website (open year round):